For more than 28 years South Baldwin Obstetrics & Gynecology has provided complete female health care services from youth to the golden agers.
- Gynecological surgery, utilizing laser and laparoscopic methods in addition to, or in place of, the traditional open methods Pelvic-floor bladder repair Menopause management
- Hormone replacement therapy, using traditional hormones or natural hormones
- Treatment of depression and mood disorders
- Annual physical exams
- Well woman visits
- Preventive care with Pap smears, breast exams, lab work, and complete history and physical exams
- Management of Low- and High-Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal care and lab work Delivery—vaginal, C-section, and vaginal deliveries after C-section (VBAC)
- Postpartum care
- In-Office Ultrasound Unit In-Office Fetal Monitoring and Fetal Non-Stress Testing, including 3D/4D Ultrasound.
- Counseling, physical examination, and extensive testing of the couple
- Procedures to improve fertility
- Oral contraceptives Depo-Provera injections Implanon insertion and removal IUD insertion and removal
- Tubal ligation
- This program uses medication along with counseling and follow-up on healthy eating and exercise advice.