Physicians at South Baldwin Obstetrics and Gynecology are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. We deal with ovulation disorders, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), fibroid tumors, unexplained infertility, male factor infertility, recurrent miscarriages, and other conditions related to fertility problems.
Available testing includes: in-office ultrasound and hysteroscopy, hysterosalpingography (HSG), hormone testing, laparoscopy and genetic testing.
Various treatment options include:
- Ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate (Clomid) and/or metformin (Glucophage)
- Minimally invasive surgical treatment of endometriosis and scar tissue
- Surgical and medical treatment of fibroid tumors
- Reversal of tubal ligation by microsurgery
- Progesterone support for luteal phase deficiency